Serving the people of Overseal

Your Local Councillors

Councillors are either elected or co-opted onto the Parish Council. To be eligible, a person must be an elector of the parish; or in the past twelve months have occupied land or other premises in the parish; or work in the parish; or live within three miles of the parish boundary.

Your other Local Elected Representatives

District Councillors

County Councillor

Member of Parliament

Last updated: Tue, 16 May 2023 17:09